We design and build high quality web sites that enable our clients to edit their own pages.
We design and build sites that can be easily expanded and thus become a good, long-term investment for our clients.
Before we can design and build we need to ask a range of questions and discuss exactly how you want your web site to work for your business. We then make recommendations, outline choices and provide costs.
We always agree budgets in advance. There are no hidden charges or 'locked-in' contracts.
The questions we ask include:
1. Is your business straight-forward and easy to present to customers?
2. Do you need to convey a lot of information?
4. Do you want to sell online?
5. Do you need a gallery to show images?
6. Will your pages need editing often?
7. Do you want to edit your own web site?
8. Do you want to show testimonials or case-histories?
9. How important will the search engines be to your marketing?
10. Do you want your clients to interact with your web site?
11. Do you want to deliver news or announce events?
12. Will an email newsletter be part of your marketing?
13. What are your other marketing strategies?
14. Will you use Facebook, Twitter or a blog to market your business?
These are just some of the questions we like to ask. We find it helps our clients to focus on what they need, and it certainly helps us plan to design an effective web site.
Call us on 01342 841666 to discuss your project, or email us via our contact form.